A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Graf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Graf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Graf graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Graf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew K Graf MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Graf practice?
- Dr. Andrew Graf has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Graf practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.