A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Green, MD, BA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Green MD and BA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Green practice?
- Dr. Andrew Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Surgeons and Providence Sports Medicine Doctors.