A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Green, BA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Green BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Green practice?
- Dr. Andrew Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons and Providence Surgeons.