Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Green
Dr. Andrew Green, MD, BA is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Green is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center, Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Green has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Green has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Jonathan Schiller
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Liza Aguiar
Urology, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Carla Moreira
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi5