Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Neuroscience Group Of NE WI
1305 W American Dr
Neenah, WI 54956
920-725-9373
Locations and availability (12)

|  I am Finally hopeful . Found a Good Doctor.  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Very Young. Handsome. I have been to another specialist and was not impressed. I AM very IMPRESSED with his thoroughness, time spent with me. Very Young. But, I either want an OLD experienced Doctor or a YOUNG Smart Guy who might know all things NEW. I will follow up with him.. More info about My next visit to follow.. Did I say Cute/Handsome?

|  un professional!!!!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

saw him once insisted on back surgery within a month of 1st visit, then released from hospitle same day as neurosurgery with a weaker pain med then was on prior than surgery when called and told him they wernt helping him pretty much told me tuff it out and if i cant get out of bed go to bathroom in something and have someone empty it!?!?!? if i needed hospitle care y didnt they keep me in hospitle? very disgusted with him and the neuroscience group. he then referred me to p[ain mgnt through his clinic and then the dr jus ups and leaves the p[ractice with no warning to his patients and then cut off scripts after 4 yrs being on narchotic meds not even weened off but just cut off them instantly and told they cant help me anymore!?!?