by dawn on Oct 7th, 2014

Excellent doctor and great bedside manner. He cares about his patients and takes time to explain everything.

Oct 2nd, 2014

Great bed side manner! Very kind and compasionate.

I am Finally hopeful . Found a Good Doctor. show details I am Finally hopeful . Found a Good Doctor.
Dec 12th, 2011

Very Young. Handsome. I have been to another specialist and was not impressed. I AM very IMPRESSED with his thoroughness, time spent with me. Very Young. But, I either want an OLD experienced Doctor or a YOUNG Smart Guy who might know all things NEW. I will follow up with him.. More info about My next visit to follow.. Did I say Cute/Handsome?

un professional!!!! show details un professional!!!!
Oct 28th, 2011

saw him once insisted on back surgery within a month of 1st visit, then released from hospitle same day as neurosurgery with a weaker pain med then was on prior than surgery when called and told him they wernt helping him pretty much told me tuff it out and if i cant get out of bed go to bathroom in something and have someone empty it!?!?!? if i needed hospitle care y didnt they keep me in hospitle? very disgusted with him and the neuroscience group. he then referred me to p[ain mgnt through his clinic and then the dr jus ups and leaves the p[ractice with no warning to his patients and then cut off scripts after 4 yrs being on narchotic meds not even weened off but just cut off them instantly and told they cant help me anymore!?!?