Learn more about Dr. Andrew Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Griffith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Griffith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Griffith practices Otolaryngology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Bethesda Otolaryngologists.