Learn more about Dr. Andrew Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Griffith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Griffith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Griffith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Griffith practices Otolaryngology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Bethesda Otolaryngologists.