A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Grollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Grollman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Grollman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Grollman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Grollman MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Grollman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Grollman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Grollman practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.