A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Grose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grose
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Grose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Grose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Grose practice?
- Dr. Andrew Grose has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Grose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.