A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Grose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Grose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Warner Grose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Grose practice?
- Dr. Andrew Grose has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Grose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.