A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gross, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Gross MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Gross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gross practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Rheumatologists.