A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Grossman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Grossman practice?
Dr. Andrew Grossman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.