A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gumbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gumbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gumbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Hepatectomy Liver Removal
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Stomach Stapling Gastroplasty
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbs graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gumbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alexander Gumbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Gumbs practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gumbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gumbs practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons and Berkeley Heights Oncologists.