A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gunther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gunther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunther graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gunther has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew George Gunther MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Gunther practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gunther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gunther practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, NY.
See Troy Surgeons.