A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gurman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gurman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gurman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Bon Secours
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Gurman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Gurman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gurman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Surgeons and Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons.