A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gurman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gurman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gurman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Bon Secours
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Gurman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Gurman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gurman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Surgeons and Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons.