A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ahn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hyomin Ahn MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ahn practices Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons.