A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hokyum Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons.