A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hokyum Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kim has 12 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Naperville Orthopedic Surgeons.