A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Kim practice?
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons, Naperville Orthopedic Surgeons, and Naperville Sports Medicine Doctors.