A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hokyum Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons.