Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Beulah Cooper on Aug 5th, 2015

Dr Kim has a pleasant smile that is genuine and reassuring.

Hip Replacement recommendation show details Hip Replacement recommendation
by Rita Bonnici Borsellino on Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kim performed anterior hip replacement surgery for me. He is an excellent, caring, compassionate man. I was back in my sky high heels in less then 3 months. No more pain, no more limping, very happy.

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Kim is a patient oriented doctor because he is compassionate. He has an excellent personality and is a true professions. I recommend Doctor Kim if you need a knee replacement or other orthopedic needs.

Dec 22nd, 2014

He has been my doctor for 9 years and 4 operations. I am very happy and satisfied with him.

Hip Replacement show details Hip Replacement
Sep 13th, 2014

Cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am with the results of my recent hip surgery. Dr Kim, not his PA, saw me everyday while in the hospital. He spends time with his patients. Feel great!

total knee replacement show details total knee replacement
by Susan Jackson on Jan 13th, 2014

When I went to see him, my right leg was crooked and my right knee had lots of arthritis. I was to the point where my leg felt like it was being twisted when I walked. He said he could take away the pain but couldn't guarantee I would walk better. He gave me a new knee and straightened my leg. Well it has been two months since my surgery and I am pain free and I now walk with my head held high! He is a miracle worker. I highly recommend him because he knows what he is doing!

Aug 30th, 2012

Dr Kim replaced my left hip. Before the surgery, I could only walk with a cane. Now I can run (although I try not to run too much).

by Michelle L. Mosher on Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Kim tried very hard to find out where my pain was coming from. He did not disregard my feelings and dismiss my pain. He was very persistant in finding the cause and following through to get the result I needed. I recommend him to everyone!!