Dr. Andrew Kim MD Patient Reviews

November 11th, 2016
Seriously, why bother?
If you like a doctor who doesn't care about you , who doesn't listen, who has his mind made up before he enters the examination room, who is arrogant and insensitive, then Dr. Andrew Kim is your man! It was clear from the start that since he couldn't operate on me that he didn't care about my pain, which he belittled: "We have people coming through here with a lot more pain than you!" He offered no options for dealing with my situation. He is the most arrogant and self-serving SOB that I have encountered in the medical profession in many years. He assumed that I knew my diagnosis, when I had no idea what it was. My physical therapist had marked the defects in my muscles that morning and Dr. Kim seemed insulted. He refused to listen to any other mitigating factors in my medical history. He performed only a cursory physical exam and then continued with his dismissive attitude: "Just what do you expect this office do for you?" Seriously, why is this guy still in practice?

September 12th, 2015
Dr. Kim is great! He was extremely knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time explaining my options. I appreciated that he took time to educate me about my knee. I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim.

August 5th, 2015
Dr Kim has a pleasant smile that is genuine and reassuring.

June 2nd, 2015
Hip Replacement recommendation
Dr. Kim performed anterior hip replacement surgery for me. He is an excellent, caring, compassionate man. I was back in my sky high heels in less then 3 months. No more pain, no more limping, very happy.

May 6th, 2015
Dr. Kim is a patient oriented doctor because he is compassionate. He has an excellent personality and is a true professions. I recommend Doctor Kim if you need a knee replacement or other orthopedic needs.

December 22nd, 2014
He has been my doctor for 9 years and 4 operations. I am very happy and satisfied with him.

September 13th, 2014
Hip Replacement
Cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am with the results of my recent hip surgery. Dr Kim, not his PA, saw me everyday while in the hospital. He spends time with his patients. Feel great!

January 13th, 2014
total knee replacement
When I went to see him, my right leg was crooked and my right knee had lots of arthritis. I was to the point where my leg felt like it was being twisted when I walked. He said he could take away the pain but couldn't guarantee I would walk better. He gave me a new knee and straightened my leg. Well it has been two months since my surgery and I am pain free and I now walk with my head held high! He is a miracle worker. I highly recommend him because he knows what he is doing!

August 30th, 2012
Dr Kim replaced my left hip. Before the surgery, I could only walk with a cane. Now I can run (although I try not to run too much).

April 21st, 2011
Dr. Kim tried very hard to find out where my pain was coming from. He did not disregard my feelings and dismiss my pain. He was very persistant in finding the cause and following through to get the result I needed. I recommend him to everyone!!