Dr. Andrew Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kim?

Seriously, why bother?

Posted on November 11th, 2016

If you like a doctor who doesn't care about you , who doesn't listen, who has his mind made up before he enters the examination room, who is arrogant and insensitive, then Dr. Andrew Kim is your man! It was clear from the start that since he couldn't operate on me that he didn't care about my pain, which he belittled: "We have people coming through here with a lot more pain than you!" He offered no options for dealing with my situation. He is the most arrogant and self-serving SOB that I have encountered in the medical profession in many years. He assumed that I knew my diagnosis, when I had no idea what it was. My physical therapist had marked the defects in my muscles that morning and Dr. Kim seemed insulted. He refused to listen to any other mitigating factors in my medical history. He performed only a cursory physical exam and then continued with his dismissive attitude: "Just what do you expect this office do for you?" Seriously, why is this guy still in practice?

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. Kim is great! He was extremely knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time explaining my options. I appreciated that he took time to educate me about my knee. I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr Kim has a pleasant smile that is genuine and reassuring.

Hip Replacement recommendation

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kim performed anterior hip replacement surgery for me. He is an excellent, caring, compassionate man. I was back in my sky high heels in less then 3 months. No more pain, no more limping, very happy .

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Kim is a patient oriented doctor because he is compassionate. He has an excellent personality and is a true professions. I recommend Doctor Kim if you need a knee replacement or other orthopedic needs .

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

He has been my doctor for 9 years and 4 operations. I am very happy and satisfied with him.

Hip Replacement

Posted on September 13th, 2014

Cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am with the results of my recent hip surgery. Dr Kim, not his PA, saw me everyday while in the hospital. He spends time with his patients. Feel great!

total knee replacement

Posted on January 13th, 2014

When I went to see him, my right leg was crooked and my right knee had lots of arthritis. I was to the point where my leg felt like it was being twisted when I walked. He said he could take away the pain but couldn't guarantee I would walk better. He gave me a new knee and straightened my leg. Well it has been two months since my surgery and I am pain free and I now walk with my head held high! He is a miracle worker. I highly recommend him because he knows what he is doing!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr Kim replaced my left hip. Before the surgery, I could only walk with a cane. Now I can run (although I try not to run too much).

Posted on September 28th, 2017