A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lane, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including In Fellowship, Multiple Abnormalities, and Neurofibromatosis 1.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Lane practice?
Dr. Andrew Lane practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians, Patchogue Endocrinologists, Patchogue Family Physicians, and Patchogue General Practitioners.