A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Howard Miller MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.