A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Howard Miller MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Glen Rose, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.