A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hung Nguyen Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Rheumatologists.