A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Augustus Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.