A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Augustus Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.