A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew H Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Otolaryngologists.