A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew H Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Otolaryngologists.