A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Haas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Haas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.