A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Haas practice?
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Stamford Surgeons.