A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haig, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haig graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Haig MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Haig practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haig practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.