A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haims is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haims, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haims graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haims has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Haims MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Haims practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haims has 10 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haims practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and East Haven, CT.
See North Haven Radiologists.