A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hajduczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajduczek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajduczek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajduczek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Hajduczek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jan Hajduczek FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hajduczek practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.