A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hajduczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajduczek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Hajduczek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajduczek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan