A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hajduczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajduczek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Hajduczek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jan Hajduczek FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hajduczek practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.