The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Hajduczek
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and San Pedro, CA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hajduczek is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Chapman Medical Center and Tri-City Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.