A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Foster Hall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hall practices Ophthalmology near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Ophthalmologists.