Dr. Andrew Hamby MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Bentonville, AR

no change

September 21st, 2016
Great Dr!
He is such a great Dr! We miss him so much here in Missouri. We've never had a Dr be so caring and genuine with our family. He is very thorough and spends time with you and jokes around with the kids so they feel comfortable. We are seriously thinking about driving the extra way to see him in arkansas at his new clinic.

March 5th, 2016
Dr. Hamby is the best pediatrician and I am extremely sad to see him leave Neosho. Anytime my insurance switched I always checked to ensure he was still in my network. My kids love him and he is very personable with the whole family. He truly cares for his patients and does an excellent job. We will miss him greatly.

February 4th, 2015
Dr. Hamby is an excellent pediatrician that takes him time with his patients and explains in detail.

December 2nd, 2014
Best pediatrican - blessed to have him in Neosho
He even follows on social media, to keep up with what the kids are doing. Remembers them clearly with each visit. I would recommend this doctor - he truly makes you think of the kind of doctor they probably had in the old days. Very aware of your lives and needs. Provides all the medical attention anyone could possibly ask for. I have no idea how he does this in today's new world of medicine.

August 25th, 2013
Perfect Dr.
*Wait time is always 5min or less * my son had an issue that required surgery as an infant, Dr. Hamby took over an hour after (some after 5pm[after closing time]) explaining/answering all of our questions and concerns. He has since then kept the same behavior of spending as much time needed with us. Explains every little detail. * He's a firm believer in the mother knows the child best, so he really listens. * Always tries to make friends with my 2yr old son to insure he isn't afraid * When we say hi to him in public (small town) he is always very social able. *office is always able to get me in same day when needed. * couldn't ask for a more perfect Dr. for my child ! Highly recommend!

May 22nd, 2013
Dr. Hamby takes his patients seriously and listens to the parent. He was able to help my daughters breathing problem when 3 other doctors could not. He is great with children and was very professional. I appreciated him taking the time with my daughter instead of haphazardly guessing what was wrong with her and sending us on our way. I highly recommend Dr. Hamby.

November 27th, 2012
Amazing Dr
I have been using dr Hamby for 2 yrs now and my daughter loves going there. There has been a time she freaked out a little bit and Hamby calmed her down with me and she was fine. The staff is always polite and i never wait long, but they have cartoons on so it never bad waiting a little. The only disadvantage was once i had a sick baby and it was after i got off work so around last appt and they dont schedual for the.next day so i had to take half the day off and take her in the morning but when i called i got an appt. Over all I would definatly recomend doctor Hamby to anyone who asked.

February 11th, 2009