A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hankins, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hankins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Hankins MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hankins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hankins practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Detroit Radiologists.