Dr. Andrew Hanzlik MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
Excellent Dr
Dr Hanzlik Has helped my self and my husband over the years with our eye problems.. I have had Shingles in the left eye twice now in the past few years.. Very Painful condition and he helped me thru it .. He checked on me very carefully and made sure things were ok before dismissing me .. I trust him completely with my eyes and have seem great results and much improvement in all situations.. For my part he is the best in Florida .. I plan to keep him as my Dr..

September 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Very patient, listens and explains fully.

April 10th, 2015
First rate service compared to my previous Ophthalmologist.

December 30th, 2014
Very Good Doc but a bit too 'beat the clock'
I've been using Dr. Hanzlik for about 10 years, and introduced my husband to him. I feel the man knows his stuff, but over the years his staff (even moreso than him) have rushed my visits to the point of wondering who's lost their marbles. Fortunately he has never made any errors and has performed good laser surgery in-office. He does not make unnecessary followup appointments either. He knows I see other eye specialists right nearby and seems fine with that, though I do this seldomly. I do not like his current staff except for Michelle, who is a sweetheart. I also prefer his Davenport office.

April 11th, 2014
Arrogant and insecure child
3 office visits over 3 months. I told him the current course of action is not working. He immediately got an attitude. He is obviously arrogant, but at the same time insecure. Instead of offering information to back up the course of action or offer alternatives, he just had an attitude and saying I can go see someone else if I would like. He gave another prescription of the same eye drops and pills that did not work so far, just use more. He said see how that goes for 2 or 3 weeks and see another doctor. I asked, wouldn't he like to see me to see if that worked. He said no, you fired me, go see the other doctor. I never fired him. I only said the current course of action is not working, which is 100% accurate. I guess the patient is not supposed to give feedback and information to get the problem solved, at least not with this doctor. He is an arrogant child.

June 18th, 2013
Experience with this doctor
I recently relocated to this area and wanted to establish myself with an eye doctor. I was referred to Dr. Hanzlik by friends who highly recommended him. I am now a patient of Dr. Hanzlik's and am very comfortable with both him and his staff in both the Davenport and Celebration offices. I highly recommend Dr. Hanzlik!

July 16th, 2012
A fine experience
Dr. Hanzlik never pushed me to have cataract surgery. He said,"you will tell me when it is time." When I was ready he explained all my options and I agreed to have the upgraded lens put in. Your treatment at Celebration Hospital in Florida is EXCELLENT from start to finish. One cannot say enough about the staff at Celebration Hospital. Dr Hanzlik explained what was going to happen and then I was off to the OR. It was over in ten minutes. Follow up was fine, now have both eyes done and extremely happy! Vision is fantastic, no problems at all. Just need readers.Thank your Dr. H.

June 20th, 2017