A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Harakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Harakas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harakas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harakas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Harakas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harakas graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harakas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax-South Boston Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Peter Harakas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Harakas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Harakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Harakas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Surgeons.