A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hardie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hardie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hardie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dean Hardie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Hardie practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hardie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hardie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.