A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hardie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hardie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hardie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dean Hardie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Hardie practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hardie has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hardie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.