A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hardie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hardie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hardie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dean Hardie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Hardie practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hardie has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hardie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.