A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Harrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Harrison practice?
- Dr. Andrew Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Harrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Surgeons.