A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hartigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartigan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hartigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hartigan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartigan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hartigan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Hartigan MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Hartigan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hartigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hartigan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.