A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hartigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hartigan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartigan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hartigan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Hartigan practice?
Dr. Andrew Hartigan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Vascular Surgery near Park River, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Stillwater, MN.
See Park River Radiologists and Park River Surgeons.