Dr. Andrew Hayduke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Hayduke?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Hayduke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Beautiful

I'm happy to give Dr. Hayduke a five star review!!!!! My results were phenomenal!!!!!

April 13th, 2017

Liposuction

Thank you Dr Hayduke for giving me great results on my liposuction.

June 13th, 2016

Love my eyes

It was such a pleasure to meet Dr. Hayduke who is extremely pleasant, attentive and understanding. I was so pleased with the outcome of my surgery that I have told all of my friends about Dr. Hayduke. I had my eyes done and I look so much younger now. I am glad I put my trust in Dr. Hayduke.

June 4th, 2016

So happy with my liposuction

I had liposuction of my stomach done and I cannot be any happier. I love the office and my results are fantastic!

May 28th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

I researched breast augmentation for a long time. I chose Dr. Hayduke and I am so pleased with my results. Thanks Dr. Hayduke.

May 21st, 2016

Ecstatic about my results - highly recommend. All my questions answered and staff was especially helpful.

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Andrew Hayduke more than met my expectations. He was sure not to miss anything and really takes to the time to answer all my questions and possible outcomes. I was very nervous at first to have my procedure done, but once I met Dr. Hayduke I knew I found the right doctor.

May 17th, 2016

Outstanding Breast Implants

Having my breast augmentation with Dr. Hayduke was absolutely the best decision I could have made. My results are outstanding. My experience with the office was wonderful. I received the best service from my consultation to my follow-up appointments. Dr. Hayduke's attention to details, calmness and most of all surgical precision is the best one can expect. I also recently learned that he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at a major hospital. A+

April 30th, 2016

Great liposuction

I had liposuction to my abdomen and it looks great.thank you Dr Hayduke

April 21st, 2016

Amazing face lift

By 50, I looked a LOT older than I felt. In the course of the previous year I interviewed at least 8 board certified doctors in LA and Palm Springs. Please note that not all accreditation's are equal. You want a DR from ASAPS for their EXTRA YEARS of study. One thing I'd notice with these doctors is that the earlobes in the "after" shots always looked weird! Dr Hayduke's patients however all looked perfect in their after shots. I asked to speak with a couple of his patients before I agreed to surgery. Two women were eager to sing his praises and both suggested we meet! It was a good idea because they gave me the courage based on their words and appearance. It has been over 8 years since I had my surgery done. When my name comes up, my husband says that our friends and acquaintances agree that "Andi is the only one who never ages!". Just like another reviewer said, I let them think that my organic, vegetarian, Pilates, boot camp lifestyle is the determining factor for my youthfulness. The fact is that if I hadn't had the surgery when I was 50, I would definitely look 58 now instead of 10 years younger. From the moment you make your appointment with Dr H, and are shown the care, professionalism and courtesy from his wonderful staff and the doctor, you will know you are in excellent hands. If you want the best, you have to hire the best. If you choose Dr Hayduke, you will be stoked when you look in the mirror at the new you...which is the SAME you only a LOT younger looking you. (not like some freak from Mars)

April 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and Excellent Staff

April 1st, 2016

The Best Breast Augmentation and Liposuction

I chose Dr. Hayduke to do my breast augmentation and liposuction. I am so happy with the office staff and with how Dr. Hayduke took the time to answer all of my questions. The results from my breast augmentation and liposuction are simply wonderful. I wish I had done this years ago!