A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hecht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mattituck, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.