A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.