Dr. Andrew Hecht MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
incredible surgeon and person
he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. I was a division one tennis player and have been in pain for last 5 years. I am now back to playing tennis for first time in years since he fixed my back. His staff is incredible. He has the patience of a saint and helped me through the process as I had so many questions. I am a mother of 2 and was so worried. Thank you thank you

March 7th, 2017
After years of seeing Drs. in this field from sports injuries with children this is WORST Dr and experience EVER
Have been to this practice many times with children and myself in sports that had injuries. Always had best treatment and Dr. experience. Daughter was in car accident, they gave appt. with this Dr. said he is who you see for back injuries. Basically only saw PA, said 2nd visit she didn't have CD- which she was never told to have, only had half Dr never came in said she would have to come back. Plus was sent for MRI on an area not needed. Dr. doesn't return phone calls as well. When finally told he would be reported, PA calls and then he gets on phone when told not whom we wanted to speak to, he freaks out does not let you say a word- RUDE, has higher than thou demeanor. Wouldn't recommend anyone to see him. When called office they said he rents space not affiliated. How would you know that when you call for an apt and that's who they say you see.

February 6th, 2017
I would not recommend this doctor
On my first visit to his office, I was placed into an examination room and then waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for him to come in and say that he saw my MRI and wanted a new one. (A three minute meeting.) I obtained a new MRI and on the next visit was again placed in an examination room and waited for two hours and 10 minutes. After trying alternative pain management injections which did not reduced my pain, he then told me that the only remaining option was spine surgery which I agreed to. His office then called me the following day and said the first available surgery date was in five months. I proceeded to have the pre surgery examinations and clearances by my internist and cardiologist within the 30 day window prior to the scheduled surgery date. At this point, I was in so much pain, I could hardly walk. Six days before the scheduled surgery date, his office called to tell me that he would not be available on that date and he was rescheduling my surgery for three months later. At this point, I found another most compassionate doctor that performed the successful surgery within one month of my first visit with him.

October 23rd, 2016
L4/L5 fusion
Great bedside manner. Amazing surgeon. He changed my life.

September 29th, 2016
Feel amazing
I can't recommend this doctor enough Warm caring and incredible surgeon His staff is equally great. He really takes the time and cares about every aspect of my surgery and recovery. I am back to tennis and golf and my hockey league .. I am 55 and never felt better. .he fixed my neck and back. Thank you!

August 28th, 2016
Can't say enough about the oustanding professionalism and care of Dr Hecht and his team
The first time I met Dr Hecht he really put me at ease in the first five minutes of my consultation and would recommend home to anyone with severe back pain

January 14th, 2016
excellent Surgeon

October 17th, 2015
thank you!!!
I played professional tennis and always had pain in my back and legs. Dr Hecht fixed me! I have not felt this good in over 20 years.

February 6th, 2015
Best surgeon I have ever seen and even better person.
outstanding, warm , caring and great surgeon

February 4th, 2015
He's really smart

December 18th, 2014
AAA
I had surgery with him in 2011, fusion L5/S1. He fixed my problem. Life is good now. He is AAA.

November 22nd, 2014
Brilliant, talented , exceptional bedside manner,. Best spine surgeon you will ever find.