A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hector, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hector graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hector has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hector MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hector practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hector has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hector practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.