Dr. Andrew Heinzelmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Heinzelmann?

November 5th, 2016

griff

Just a good Doctor. We could use many more like this intelligent and caring man. Enough said. griff

September 19th, 2016

chrysler tech.

August 3rd, 2016

14 Year Injury Repaired

He repaired my rotator cuff that had been injured in a car accident 14 years earlier. I have full use of my arm. I couldn't be more pleased.

October 17th, 2013

Review Surgery and Service

His concern for my injury and the ways to help as well as how to treat it was great....he actually listened to me and allowed me to participate in my own healing process.

September 26th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Andrew Heinzelmann with" Ozark Orthopedics", performed arthroscopic rotator cuff repair on my left shoulder. Surgery was performed at "North Hill Surgery Center " in Fayetteville, AR. My experience couldn't have been better. The staff and nurses along with the anesthesiologist were exceptional in the performance of there professions. Dr. Heinzelmann did an outstanding job using the latest techniques. I would recommend him to anyone needing shoulder repair.

May 3rd, 2013

Shoulder Recovery

Dr. Heinzelmann and his assistant Melissa and the rest of the team were excellent. I am thankful for the clinics extra effort with the V.A. to get me physical therapy close to home. I would highly recommend this clinic and hospital. All appointments were on time and I really liked that I never had to wait. Thank you.

July 4th, 2011

amputation

come to find out my finger could have been saved, BUT dr h said since it was just one, they usually don't bother. WTH?

December 11th, 2008

He is incompetent with respect to difficult and chronic problems. Maybe if your kid has a typical arm break, he may be able to figure it out. Otherwise, don't waste your time. Find a real shoulder specialist.

October 18th, 2017