Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Hendrick
Dr. Andrew Hendrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and General Surgery. Dr. Hendrick is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Hendrick has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Hendrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Angela Cheng
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. John Vega
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Jonathan Pollock
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9