A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hendrick is Excellent.
Dr. Hendrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Hendrick MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hendrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hendrick practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Atlanta Surgeons.