A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hendrick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrick
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Dr. Hendrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hendrick MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hendrick practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.