A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hendricks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hendricks, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hendricks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Southeastern Reg Med Ctr, Lumberton, Nc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendricks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Hendricks practice?
Dr. Andrew Hendricks practices Dermatology near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Dermatologists.