A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Herbst, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Herbst, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Plainview Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Herbst MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Herbst practice?
- Dr. Andrew Herbst has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Herbst practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Dermatologists and Norwalk Surgeons.