A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hershey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hershey, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hershey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dean Hershey MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Hershey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hershey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hershey practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.