Dr. Andrew Hesseltine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Hesseltine?

March 30th, 2016

staff very mean

staff very mean

March 16th, 2016

Not Good

This Doctor is really unprofessional he does not like listening to patients the Staff is really Rude and unprofessional as well they always give you the run around they never take care of things. Will never go back!!

November 20th, 2015

Best in His Field!

I think Dr. Hesseltine is the absolute Best in His Field!! But the person commiting on Linda as Very Rude, is completely correct!! I just never use her. I suggest Tim or Eric if you cannot meet with Dr. Hesseltine Himself! He did a trail surgery and a final surgery on my spine. The pain still exists but He helped me! If you want The Best in what He does, I would swear by Him!

November 3rd, 2015

Dr Hesseltine is a nice guy that has no clue how terribly his office staff performs. In the two years I was a patient nobody ever returned a phone call. On very rare occasions someone would answer the phone. Dr Hesseltine's staff is absolutely the rudest group of people I have ever encountered at any medical facility. They only do electronic Rx and I had nothing but problems which they always blamed on somebody else. I was assigned to a PA, Linda, perhaps the most annoying person in the entire office. By the time I left I had not seen the doctor in over a year.

July 20th, 2015

I think that Dr. Hesseltine is a great doctor. He sure has helped me. His office staff is courteous and helpful and, for the most part, I have had no problems. His assistants are excellent.

June 27th, 2015

the best pain doctor in the ie

Amazing facility great staff , great doctor and really understanding

October 31st, 2014

Mr

I had a five minute session with one for the truly worst doctors I have had the misfortune t have to deal with. I went in hoping there might be procedures that could help my chronic migraines such as physical therapy. This doctor was as arrogant and demeaning as any doctor I have me, I all of 5 minutes he said, and I quote " I can't do anything for you", He said it twice. He was assuming I'm a drug addict trying to get my fix. He actually said I should go to Cleveland where he "learned" medicine, I was honestly NOT looking for opiod refills. I would cut off my right arm if I knew that would alleviate my pain, I was so optimistic going in and totally discouraged when coming out. Whatever you do, don't go to see these guys.

February 19th, 2014

caring at beginning let biased co-workers affect decisions

I understand how hard it is for people to get help with chronic pain and I also understand the doctors have to be very careful what they prescribe to certain patients. I wish most doctors could tell the difference between medication seeking and pain relief seeking. My chart would definitely make me look like a medicine seeker I have chronic pain that has yet to be diagnosed or has been misdiagnosed . Dr H kicked me to the curb because his coworkers were biased and he let it influence his judgement I was even told if anyone would take my pain seriously id have to go far away from that circle of doctors. Since then my anxiety has gone up I got severely depressed even suicidal because I don't want to be in pain anymore and I feel like every doctor I ever see will just label me and will never take my pain seriously because they think its in my head.

October 9th, 2013

One of the best physicians

I enjoy the communication between my doctor and his patients. I am especially grateful for the treatment that I received from Dr. Hessletine. He helped relieve my pain, and now I can ride a bike and walk again. Again, thank you to Dr. Hessletine.

May 9th, 2011

Office Visit

My overall experience with Dr. Hesseltine was wonderful. I would highly recommend him. However, my appointment was at 3:00 and was taken back at 3:35 and then waited an additional 50 minutes to be seen. That is the only complaint. Dr. Hesseltine is great and I feel that inspite of the wait, I would return.

October 7th, 2010

patient

Dr Hesseltine is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes pride in what he does and it is evident in each visit with him. Being a patient of Dr H has certainly helped me in my neck and back pain and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor who spends time with you, who really cares about your personal needs and your ongoing pain. May God bless his work and allow him to be a blessing for others many years to come!

December 29th, 2008

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF..

BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 6 YEARS MY HUSBAND 4 WOULD NOT SEE ANYONE ELSE HE HAS BEEN A NIGHT IN ARMOR! IF I HAD A DR. THAT TREATED ME AS BAD AS THE ONE OPINION SAY'S I WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH BRAINS TO NOT COME BACK.OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKED THE MEDS?.