A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett Hester graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Barrett Hester has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester practice?
- Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Barrett Hester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chatsworth, GA.
See Chatsworth Orthopedic Surgeons.