Dr. Andrew Heyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Heyman?

Best Integrative Medicine Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Heyman is unique among doctors: he is constantly researching solutions for ailments most dictors don't know how to treat and don't wish to invest their energy unraveling complex symptoms presented by patients suffering from chronic infections, chronic inflammation and weakened immune systems. I would have lost all hope without Dr. Heyman's insights and dedication to improving patient health. He is brilliant yet humble. We could use thousands more doctors like Dr. Heyman.

Phenomenal doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2011

this doctor is one of the three best I have ever known. Absolute trust is able to be given. No one could care more for his patients than Dr. Heyman. I was sick when traveling out of state. A friend said "what you are going to text him? He gave you his number? " I had the answer I needed in minutes and a called in prescription. I don't know of another doctor that I could text no matter how dire the emergency. He just really really cares. Dr. Heyman is always updating his knowledge too. He will look into new answers for problems. He fixed my back when no one could for 26 years! He helped me lose almost 70 pounds. He got a horrid auto immune problem under control. He is just amazing.

Posted on November 30th, 2015