A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Himelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Himelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himelstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Himelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Himelstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Himelstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Himelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Himelstein FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Himelstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Himelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Himelstein practices Medical Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Oncologists.