A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Himelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Himelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himelstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Himelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Himelstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Himelstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Himelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Himelstein FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Himelstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Himelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Himelstein practices Medical Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Oncologists.