A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hirsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hirsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hirsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Hirsh MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hirsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hirsh practices Urology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Teaneck Urologists.