A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hoffman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.