A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hoffman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.