Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Hoffman
Dr. Andrew Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and VA Palo Alto Health Care System. Dr. Hoffman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Hoffman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Akanksha Thakur
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charlotte Jacobs
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mukta Awasthi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi20