The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Hong
Dr. Andrew Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Cohen's Children's Medical Center. Dr. Hong has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Hong has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Caitlin Halbert
Smithtown, NY 0 mi4
Dr. Aaron Lipskar
Hospitalist, General Surgery
Smithtown, NY 0 mi10
Dr. David Rivadeneira
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Smithtown, NY 0 mi21