A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hoover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hoover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hoover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wise - East Campus
- Wise Regional Health System
- Wise Regeonal Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Weldon Hoover MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hoover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hoover practices Family Medicine near Rhome, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, TX.
See Rhome Family Physicians.