A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hopkins is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hopkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hopkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Christian Hopkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hopkins practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.