A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hordes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hordes, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hordes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hordes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hordes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 19 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Hordes practice?
Dr. Andrew Hordes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Linville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, NC and Pawtucket, RI.
See Linville Internists and Linville Cardiologists.