A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hordes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hordes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hordes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hordes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Richard Hordes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Hordes practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hordes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hordes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Linville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and Boone, NC.
See Linville Cardiologists.